Explanation of the Text 1Thess 4:18 Words of Comfort.

1Th 4:18  And so we shall be with the Lord for ever. Therefore encourage one another with these words. 
Our final home is with the Lord forever. Matthew 25:31 Come you blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom.
Therefore encourage one another with these words. (Wherefore comfort each other with these words.)
Notes There will be no more parting.
Rev 3:12  "'He who overcomes--I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God, and he shall never go out from it again. And I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which is to come down out of Heaven from My God, and My own new name.
Rev 3:13  Let all who have ears give heed to what the Spirit is saying to the Churches.'
Image result for free picture of the new jerusalem
YouTube
The New Jerusalem - The Holy Capital City of God



We will be with Jesus in the New Jerusalem. Christ will reign on earth with His saints.

1Co 6:2  Do you not know that God's people will sit in judgement upon the world? And if you are the court before which the world is to be judged, are you unfit to deal with these petty matters?

 WE SHALL JUDGE THE ANGELS NOT TO MENTION THE THINGS OF THIS LIFE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation of the Text: 1 Thess 5:5-6 Offspring of the LIGHT.

Explanation of the Text 1 Thess. 2:7 Paul's Gentle Approach to the Thessalonians

Background to 1 Thessalonians